Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "Personal Information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (to learn more, please visit https://www.ppc.go.jp/en/legal/), and includes information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. The term "personal information" also refers to information that can be used to identify a specific individual from a single piece of information (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collection of Personal Information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number to make your use of Haven-X more enjoyable and comfortable. In addition, Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as the "Business Partners") may collect transaction records and settlement information, including the user's personal information, between the user and the Business Partners. Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
Company will acquire personal information in a lawful and structured manner. The purposes for which Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
● To operate and provide our services.
● To respond to inquiries from users (including identification).
● To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc., of the service(s) the User is using, as well as information on other services provided by Company.
● To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
● To create materials for research and development, improvement, and sales of products and services
● To allow users to view, change, and confirm their own registered information, and to view their usage status.
● To send products or prizes
Article 4 (Changes to the Purposes of Use)
Company has the right to change the purposes of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
In the event that the purpose of use is changed, Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose by announcing it on the Website or using another method prescribed by Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases:
○ When there is consent from the user
○ When Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
○ When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
○ In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and Company notifies the person in advance or makes it easily accessible to the person in question of such fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information. In cases where the individual has been notified in advance of the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and the name of the person or persons responsible for the management of the personal information in question, or the information has been made readily accessible to the individual.
○ When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
○ When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
○ When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
○ When disclosing personal information to a business operator or agent for the purpose of settling fees and other financial obligations to Company.
However, all these provisions may exclude cases where the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations apply.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
In the event that Company is requested to disclose personal information by an individual, Company shall disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if Company decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the person without delay. In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
● In cases where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party.
● In cases where the disclosure of personal information is likely to significantly impede the proper execution of Company's business.
● In the event of any other violation of laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, Company shall not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
In the event that the personal information held by Company is incorrect, the User may request Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures specified by Company.
If Company receives a request from the User as described in the preceding sentence and deems it necessary to respond to the request, Company shall make the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay.
In the event that Company makes a correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a correction, etc., Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
In the event that Company is requested by a user to suspend the use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "suspend the use, etc.”) personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, Company will do so without delay. Company will also conduct any necessary investigation(s) without delay.
If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, it will stop using the personal information without delay.
In the event that Company suspends the use of personal information based on the preceding paragraph or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of the information, such as when there is a large amount of money involved in suspending the use of the information, and when alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users, except as otherwiseprovided by law or in this policy.
Article 11 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us through the following:
Company name: Still Green Inc.
E-mail address: email@example.com